For the Fishfree Skewers
2 packs Bonsan Kofu Fishfree Fillet, cut into cubes
1 lime, juiced and zested
½ tbsp agave
½ tbsp olive oil
½ tsp garlic salt
½ tsp mild chilli powder
½ tsp ground cumin
½ tsp sugar
Small soft corn tortillas, to serve
Bonsan Chilli Sauce, to serve
For the Green Jalapeno and Mango Salsa
1 small red onion, finely chopped
1 lime, juiced
2 small mangoes, diced
1 green jalapeño chilli, finely chopped
¼ tsp ground cumin
small handful coriander, chopped
1. Add the fishfree fillet to a shallow dish and cover with lime zest and juice, agave and olive oil. Cover and leave to marinate for 30 mins in the fridge. Heat the barbecue.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the spices and sugar to create the seasoning. Dust the fishfree fillet chunks with the seasoning and then place onto skewers. Place in the refrigerator while you make the salsa.
3. Place the red onion in a bowl, cover with the lime juice and let sit for 5 mins. Add the remaining salsa ingredients and stir.
4. Place the tortillas on the grill and warm for 20-30 seconds on each side.
5. Cook the fishfree skewers for 5 mins each side on direct heat until grill marks appear and they feel firm. Remove the cooked fishfree fillet chunks from the skewers and place in the tortillas. Squeeze over some lime juice and top with the mango salsa, chilli sauce and fresh coriander.
6. Serve as a delicious BBQ sharer that all your guests will enjoy!