250g vegan dark chocolate, broken into pieces
150g Bonsan Choco Mylk Hazelnut Spread
70g roasted almonds, lightly chopped
70g dried cranberries
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Add the chocolate to a small saucepan and warm on a low heat, stirring continuously until melted and smooth.
3. Add the choco mylk hazelnut spread, pistachios, almonds, dried cranberries and raisins and mix until fully combined.
4. Pour the chocolate mixture onto the prepared baking tray and smooth it out using a spatula.
5. Place into the fridge to set for at least 1 hr or until firm.
6. Once the mixture has set, use a knife to break the rocky road into mismatched pieces. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.