1 banana, mashed
1 tbsp cacao powder
½ tsp baking powder
1 tbsp maple syrup
Splash of oat mylk
1 large dollop of Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
1 Bonsan Organic Hazelnut Brownie Cookie Melt
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Mix together the oats, banana, cacao powder, baking powder and maple syrup in an oven-proof ramekin. Add a splash of mylk to reach a thick batter consistency.
3. Place half the mixture in a bowl and add the dollop of Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread to the ramekin.
4. Top with the rest of the batter and bake for 15 minutes
5. Top with a cookie melt, serve and enjoy!