1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped into 1-inch cubes
2 parsnips, peeled and chopped into small cubes
2 carrots, peeled and chopped into small cubes
2 sprigs of rosemary
3 sprigs thyme
Salt & pepper
1 tbsp dairy free spread
1 white onion
4 garlic cloves
1 tbsp chopped rosemary and thyme
Juice of half a lemon
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
200g risotto rice
250ml vegan white wine
500ml veg stock
1 tbsp Bonsan almond crème spread – original
Garnish with fresh chives and a side salad
• Place the vegetables in Roasting tin with sea salt and black pepper, rosemary and thyme and roast for half an hour in the oven at 180c
• Heat the dairy free spread in a pan, and then add the onions and herbs and fry until soft and translucent.
• Add the garlic, to the pan and cook for another couple of minutes.
• Add the lemon juice and balsamic vinegar.
• Next add in the risotto rice and stir for another minute.
• Add the wine to the pan and stir until most the liquid has been absorbed.
• Add the stock to the risotto gradually and stir constantly until all most all of the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is cooked. Around 20 minutes.
• Add in a tbsp of Bonsan almond crème and stir it in to make a creamy consistency.
• Add in the roasted vegetables and stir everything together so it’s all mixed well. Check the seasoning.
• Garnish with chives and serve with a side salad.