2 tbsp Bonsan Organic CocoMayo
2-4 drops Bonsan Organic Worcester Sauce
2-4 drops Bonsan Organic Hot & Fiery Chilli Sauce
1 tbsp tomato ketchup
Squeeze of lemon juice
Salt and pepper, to taste
4 / 5 little gem lettuce leaves
3 large cauliflower florets, cut into small pieces
60g white kidney beans
Lemon wedge, to serve
1. Add your cauliflower florets and white kidney beans to boiling water and cook for 20 minutes.
2. Whisk together the CocoMayo, Hot Sauce, Worcester Sauce, tomato ketchup, and a squeeze of lemon. Season with black pepper to taste.
3. Line the cocktail glasses with the baby gem lettuce leaves.
4. Drain your cauliflower and beans, then toss in the Marie Rose Sauce until they are well covered.
5. Add cauliflower cocktail on top of the leaves. Garnish with a lemon wedge.