1 x 200g pack Bonsan Breakfast Scramble
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 red onion, finely diced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tbsp fresh ginger, peeled and minced
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp ground turmeric
250g cooked brown rice
150g frozen peas
2-3 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
1. Remove the breakfast scramble from the packaging and break apart with a fork until it’s crumbled. Set aside.
2. Place a large pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil. Once hot, add the onion and sauté for 3 minutes. Add the garlic, ginger, paprika and turmeric, and cook for a further 2 minutes.
3. Once the onion is soft, add the breakfast scramble to the pan. Cook for a further minute, then add the rice and cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Stir in the peas and tamari or soy sauce, and cook for a further 5 minutes or until everything is heated through and combined.
5. Serve with a squeeze of lime and some fresh red chilli. Who knew vegan egg fried rice could be so easy, AND taste so good?!