½ small onion, finely diced
½ diced pepper, finely diced
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp tomato paste
3/4 tsp of salt
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp brown sugar
Chilli powder to taste
1 pack Bonsan Organic Breakfast Scramble
1. Preheat your oven to 200C (180C fan-assisted).
2. Finely dice the onion and red pepper.
3. In a pan, fry the Breakfast scramble according to package instructions. Remove and set aside.
4. Sauté the onion in a bit of olive oil until softened and then add all other ingredients aside from. Let reduce for 5-7 minutes.
5. Then spoon the Breakfast Scramble over the pan with the tomato-pepper sauce.
6. Season with a dash of chilli powder and salt and pepper and garnish with finely chopped parsley
7. Serve with fresh sourdough, dip and enjoy!