150g plain flour
240g Bonsan Organic Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
For the flax egg:
1 Tbsp ground flaxseed
2 ½ Tbsp water
1. Add flaxseed meal and water to a dish and stir. Let rest for 5 minutes to thicken.
2. Heat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-assisted), and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Add the Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread, flour, and flax egg to a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
4. The mixture will form a thick dough but should be moist enough to roll into balls.
5. Using your hands, roll about 2 tablespoons of dough into balls. Place cookies on your baking tray and flatten them slightly with your fingertips or the bottom of a glass.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until they are cooked around the edges and still slightly soft in the middle. Let the cookies sit on the baking tray for 5 minutes and then cool on a baking rack. Enjoy!