For the cookies:
245g plain flour
4 tablespoons brown sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoons baking powder
4 tablespoons golden syrup
4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
3 tablespoons plant milk of choice
For the filling:
125g Bonsan Organic Mylk Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
Serves: 12 cookies
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C fan-assisted).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the oat flour, plain flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
3. Pour in the melted coconut oil, golden syrup, milk and vanilla. Mix to combine.
4. Chill in the fridge for 15-30 minutes to make the dough easier to roll out.
5. Place the chilled dough on a lightly floured worktop. Roll out to a thickness of about 0.6cm. Use a round cookie cutter to cut out the cookies.
6. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 15-20 minutes. Leave to cool completely.
7. Spoon the filling into a piping bag and pipe a layer onto the base of half the cookies, then sandwich together with the other cookies. Enjoy!