Bonsan Organic Vegan Red or Green Pesto (whichever you prefer!)
1 block tofu
2 slices sourdough toast
Dash of olive oil
1 avocado, smashed
For egg yolk:
2 tbsp vegan butter and 1 tbsp to be added later
1 sweet vine tomato (seeds removed)
30ml non-dairy milk
2 tbsp nutritional yeast
½ tsp cornstarch
¼ tsp turmeric
¼ tsp salt
1. Blend together all of the egg yolk ingredients in a food blender.
2. Add the mixture to a pan and heat on a low heat whilst stirring continuously.
3. After it has heated through, let it cool and add an extra tbsp of vegan butter. Set aside.
4. Cut the tofu into 4 slices, cover them with Bonsan Organic Vegan Pesto and fry on a medium heat in olive oil.
5. Spread the toast with the smashed avocado and top with the tofu and egg yolk. Enjoy!