2 tbsp pine nuts
1 tbsp oil
1 garlic clove, minced
200g Bonsan Organic Jackfruit, drained and pulled
200g mixed mushrooms, chopped
2 tbsp dill, chopped
¼ tsp nutmeg
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 vegan puff pastry sheet
4 tbsp plant milk
Fresh rosemary sprigs, to garnish
Cranberry sauce, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan).
2. In a dry pan, fry the pine nuts until lightly browned, watching them carefully so they don’t burn.
3. Add oil and sauté the garlic. Add the jackfruit, mushrooms, nutmeg, dill, and season with salt and pepper and cook for 7-8 minutes.
4. Cut the pastry dough into triangles, arrange them in a circle. Place the spinach followed by the mixture on top and seal the triangles with some plant milk to form a circle.
5. Brush with plant milk and bake for 20 minutes until the pastry is golden brown.
6. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, serve and enjoy!